Thursday, November 15, 2012

Samoa... looks like a go-go!

Well, it looks like January will be spent in Samoa, which I'm quite excited about.

We are looking at all the awesome things we can do, from horse-riding (Okay, I admit to having a small love affair with horse riding every possible holiday), to snorkelling, to exploring islands to the Robert Louis Stephenson museum. 

Mostly I am looking forward to getting away for a bit.  By then I will either need a shoulder to cry on because I get rejected from my Masters application, or I will need a nice breather before spending a year working on a creative writing thesis!  Crazy.  So, for now it is the waiting game.  And I need to re-new my passport. ;)

1 comment:

  1. oh lucky you...we don't have any plans for January other than shoveling snow and keeping warm...good for you!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete