Friday, November 16, 2012

Destination Friday

At this end of the year, my mind wanders to places that I could go, things I want to see, and people I want to meet.  Michael Palin has been a hero of mine for as long as I can remember, and just a few weeks ago, I heard him speak, met him, and got his autograph.  Everything about him was amazing and he left me inspired to travel further.

Michael Palin is of course one of the key members of Monty Python's Flying Circus, and host of "Around the World in 80 Days", "Pole to Pole", "Sahara", "Full Circle", "New Europe" and "Brazil".
You may notice I am on crutches in the photo, ankle surgery, but I am almost fully mended now. 

And what of your own adventures?  Link up here and I promise to read all your entries. :D



2 comments:

  1. Too fun... my Welsh friend would be so incredibly jealous of your Monty Python moment. love it.

    Aloha,
    Stopping by from Hop 'til you drop to say hi and follow along. I wanted to personally invite you to join me today and all weekend long for AN ALOHA AFFAIR. It's a gathering and sharing of all of the work we all put so much effort into throughout the week =) 'hope to see ya soon.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I was so excited to meet him that I disobeyed surgeons orders and went out on the town on crutches. Well worth it, though I had to spend the next day laid up in bed with a really swollen foot! I look forward to the Aloha Affair. :D

      Delete